Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Space



This is my updated space at Made In Ojai. We pay $59 a month for our spaces. They are a little different in size depending which space you have but the Space Team tries very hard to make it fair and equal.
I am on the back wall and have a shelf and also a small shelf under the shelf to put things on. Sometimes I don't know if it's better to crowd my space or to make it spare. Right now it is crowded.
You never know when someone will walk in and buy something. There is no way to predict.
Things you think are great get passed by and things that you think aren't so great get purchased.
It is good to have little things as fillers for making at least some money in case you don't sell anything larger. You have to get up to $59 if you want to cover your dues.
Soon we will have a booth at the Music Festival which has been going on in Ojai for many, many years. It is by invitation only and we are invited. Not all artists are participating. Only those who want to.
That should be interesting. I didn't do it last year.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the music festival! I hope your art sells like crazy.

    ReplyDelete