Monday, June 13, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle





At a loss for a name for this painting....thinking of Twinkle. It is twinkly, is it not?

This weekend was the Music Festival. The brand new Libbey Bowl was put to the test...and Made In Ojai was invited to be a vendor under the oak trees. Seven of us set up our wares....sales weren't great but it was fun.

I was down there early Saturday morning to set up and had a shift at the store Saturday night from 5:30 to 9:30 in case any credit card sales came through. There was no credit card machine in the park. Only two came through.

I took the time to clean the store a little bit. I freed a giant date beetle from the drawer where the salt and pepper are kept. He reminded me of Palm Springs where there were many of his kind.

I met the buyer of my matchbox art. He is starting a small-art gallery, he says. He says his friends teased him for buying my matchbox art...but he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment