Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Color Touch


This is from my sketchbook wherein I draw just for fun, sometimes before I go to sleep. I photographed it and then colored it on the computer with my editing program. This program has the capability of really creating a new work of art if you have the patience. You can work one pixel at a time with the magnifying capability...there is a color palette and different effects you can create.
Well, I don't have the patience for most of that so I usually just color fill for the fun of it. My printer has been broken for awhile so I can't print anything and that is frustrating. Although printers aren't that expensive I can't afford a new one right now.
The joy of doodling is that it is relaxing and unimportant as to the finished product. It gives me ideas and practice and I don't have to create anything finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment