Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ojai Tree



Have almost finished my painting...have to paint the sides and put wire on the back of it. Not sure if I will have enough art to hang on Saturday morning but it's all okay....I will space them out. I will be glad when it's all done.
I visited my aunt this weekend and her friend had her art at the public library. We went to see the show and it was simple and sweet and no sweat...she had numbers by the paintings and a master list.
The big benefit of this exertion is that I will have more art on hand...
My landscape started out so simple...in one half hour I had a presentable piece of art but I could not leave it alone...there is something in me compelled to go on and on...
The lady with the guitar is an art card; small art 2-1/2 by 3-1/2 inches. I have been whipping them out for ebay and having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment