Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween


Here they are again. The grandkids at Halloween. Kate was a kitty and Rhett was a knight. My daughter goes for the holidays in a big way, every year, without fail. She has always loved the holidays.
Even if the kids don't know what they are doing or why, they still get to do it!!
I love seeing people walking around town in costume. So much is the same these days; so little expression evident. When I see people walking down the street as a lion or a witch or a vampire, just going about their business I get a jolt of joy!

1 comment:

  1. Shelby, I just read your comment. You are a sweetie. Thank you. I look forward to receiving the print. Please let me know what I owe you.
    My email: moonsfolly@comcast.net
    BTW, your son's chairs are awesome!!
    Kate and Rhett are adorable ~ such sweet innocent little faces. How blessed you are.
    Take care.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete