Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday


It couldn't have been a better day...except for being a little on the cold side...it was beautiful.
And that just meant my brother built a fire in the fireplace...
We got together at my brother's house at the school and they have a big grassy area overlooking the valley, hills and ocean. The children played happily for hours.
The food was great and my son even came up from Orange County.
At the very end of the party the uncles made a leash with a noose on the end of it and caught a lizard. Lela (pictured) stroked the lizard's back and worried that this might be cruel to the lizard. The lizard stood stock still the whole time. I was amazed. I had never seen a lizard tether before.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE lizards. The cute ones. That's about the only thing I miss about living in SC. The cute little things were always running around on our porches.
    I didn't think it was possible to put a leash on one - they are SO fast.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby.
    Today has been declared Sisterfriends Day. I had to stop by to wish you a HAPPY SISTERFRIENDS DAY!! We have been getting to know each other for quite some time now. I am happy to have your friendship.
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete