Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Book Art and Rain






What else are you going to do on a rainy day?

After the Book Art Show at Made in Ojai the other night I was inspired. I was told you could get a children's board book at the Thrift Store and take it from there. I couldn't find a small one that was an actual board book but I found a small book.

I decided to make it without buying anything, not even a new ink cartridge.

Whoa! I just saw a flash of lightning!

Now the thunder..bowling in the sky...

What fun it is! What an obsession...

A few obstacles, like the binding...I was stymied for awhile thinking I needed bookbinding tape...and then I remembered I had some duct tape...maybe it will hold.

I am about 3/4's of the way finished...

And I already want to make another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment